Where to find and citation for SPSS 25 advanced statistics manual

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Where to find and citation for SPSS 25 advanced statistics manual

William Dudley-2
I a looking for a reference manual for SPSS version 25 GEE module.  I seem to recall and Advanced Statistic Manual from several version ago and I have tried the SPSS site but do not seem to get anywhere.  

Thanks in advance,

Bill


--
William N. Dudley, PhD
Professor - Public Health Education
The School of Health and Human Sciences
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
437-L Coleman Building
Greensboro, NC 27402-6170
See my research on
ResearchGate
VOICE 336.256 2475

email signature image example.png

===================== To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to [hidden email] (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the command. To leave the list, send the command SIGNOFF SPSSX-L For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command INFO REFCARD
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where to find and citation for SPSS 25 advanced statistics manual

Calhoun, Albert

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 2:02 PM William Dudley <[hidden email]> wrote:
I a looking for a reference manual for SPSS version 25 GEE module.  I seem to recall and Advanced Statistic Manual from several version ago and I have tried the SPSS site but do not seem to get anywhere.  

Thanks in advance,

Bill


--
William N. Dudley, PhD
Professor - Public Health Education
The School of Health and Human Sciences
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
437-L Coleman Building
Greensboro, NC 27402-6170
See my research on
ResearchGate
VOICE 336.256 2475

email signature image example.png

===================== To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to [hidden email] (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the command. To leave the list, send the command SIGNOFF SPSSX-L For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command INFO REFCARD


--
Albert C. Calhoun, Jr. M.S.
Director
Academy of Excellence for Research & eLearning (AEReL)
Alabama State University
Division of Academic Affairs
Email - [hidden email]
Office - 334-229-8605
Work Cell - 334-564-4419

LinkedIn Profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/albert-c-calhoun-jr-701ab623

Who is better, they who promote truth over happiness, or happiness over truth?   -Friedrich Nietzsche
===================== To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to [hidden email] (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the command. To leave the list, send the command SIGNOFF SPSSX-L For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command INFO REFCARD
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Where to find and citation for SPSS 25 advanced statistics manual

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
An HTML version is also available.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_25.0.0/statistics_mainhelp_ddita/spss/base/advanced_statistics_container.html

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_25.0.0/statistics_mainhelp_ddita/spss/advanced/idh_idd_gee_repeated.html




Calhoun, Albert wrote
> I have attached a link to the manual from IBM.
>
> ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/analytics/spss/documentation/statistics/25.0/en/client/Manuals/IBM_SPSS_Advanced_Statistics.pdf
>
>
>
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 2:02 PM William Dudley <

> 00000693762d75a1-dmarc-request@.uga

>> wrote:
>
>> I a looking for a reference manual for SPSS version 25 GEE module.  I
>> seem
>> to recall and Advanced Statistic Manual from several version ago and I
>> have
>> tried the SPSS site but do not seem to get anywhere.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Bill
>>
>>
>> --
>> William N. Dudley, PhD
>> Professor - Public Health Education
>> The School of Health and Human Sciences
>> The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
>> 437-L Coleman Building
>> Greensboro, NC 27402-6170
>> See my research on
>> GoogleScholar
>> &lt;https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ZiYmyb4AAAAJ&amp;hl=en&gt;
>> ResearchGate &lt;https://www.researchgate.net/profile/William_Dudley&gt;
>> VOICE 336.256 2475
>>
>> [image: email signature image example.png]
>>
>> ===================== To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a
>> message to

> LISTSERV@.UGA

>  (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text
>> except the command. To leave the list, send the command SIGNOFF SPSSX-L
>> For
>> a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command INFO REFCARD
>
>
>
> --
> Albert C. Calhoun, Jr. M.S.
> Director
> Academy of Excellence for Research & eLearning (AEReL)
> Alabama State University
> Division of Academic Affairs
> Email -

> acalhoun@

> Office - 334-229-8605
> Work Cell - 334-564-4419
>
> LinkedIn Profile:
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/albert-c-calhoun-jr-701ab623
>
> Who is better, they who promote truth over happiness, or happiness over
> truth?   -Friedrich Nietzsche
>
> =====================
> To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to

> LISTSERV@.UGA

>  (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the
> command. To leave the list, send the command
> SIGNOFF SPSSX-L
> For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command
> INFO REFCARD





-----
--
Bruce Weaver
[hidden email]
http://sites.google.com/a/lakeheadu.ca/bweaver/

"When all else fails, RTFM."

NOTE: My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly.
To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.

--
Sent from: http://spssx-discussion.1045642.n5.nabble.com/

=====================
To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to
[hidden email] (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the
command. To leave the list, send the command
SIGNOFF SPSSX-L
For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command
INFO REFCARD
--
Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca
http://sites.google.com/a/lakeheadu.ca/bweaver/

"When all else fails, RTFM."

NOTE: My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly.
To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.