OT I tried to respond to list member who asked about human rights work consulting

OT I tried to respond to list member who asked about human rights work consulting

Art Kendall
A few days ago i responded to a post about truncating suffixes on variable
names.

Someone asked about a small about of consulting on some human rights related
work. When I tried to contact him my response bounced saying "user unknown".

Perhaps I typed the email address incorrectly.