Nice improvements to UNIANOVA in SPSS 25

Nice improvements to UNIANOVA in SPSS 25

While working on an assignment for a 4th year class (using v25), I noticed
that the PLOT dialog for UNIANOVA now allows the user to choose either a
line graph (the only option available previously) or a bar graph.  About
time, I thought, as many of us teach students that line graphs are only
appropriate when the X-axis variable is quantitative in nature.  It turns
out this is not the only nice improvement to UNIANOVA.  See below for the
complete list of changes.

Changes to UNIANOVA in Release 25.0

    TYPE, ERRORBAR, MEANREFERENCE, and YAXIS keywords added to PLOT
subcommand.
    ROBUST subcommand added.
    HCCOVB keyword added to OUTFILE subcommand. Any combination of COVB,
CORB, and HCCOVB keywords can now be specified on OUTFILE.
    MBP, BP, F, and WHITE keywords added to PRINT subcommand.
    MBPDESIGN, BPDESIGN, and FDESIGN subcommands added.

For more info:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_25.0.0/statistics_reference_project_ddita/spss/base/syn_unianova.html

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_25.0.0/statistics_reference_project_ddita/spss/base/syn_unianova_plot.html

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_25.0.0/statistics_reference_project_ddita/spss/base/syn_unianova_robust.html

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_25.0.0/statistics_reference_project_ddita/spss/base/syn_unianova_outfile.html

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_25.0.0/statistics_reference_project_ddita/spss/base/syn_unianova_print.html

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_25.0.0/statistics_reference_project_ddita/spss/base/syn_unianova_hc_designs.html

Re: Nice improvements to UNIANOVA in SPSS 25

As Jon Peck pointed out to me in a private message, all of these features
have also been added to GLM.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_25.0.0/statistics_reference_project_ddita/spss/advanced/syn_glm_overview.html

Bruce Weaver wrote