New messages for SPSS-XL.

David Marso
Administrator
If you expect yoir message to becoe accepted you ned to SIGN/Register! us as a member.
I monitor/own the list and there is a complete flustercuck of SPAM coming through and they are difficult to separate from valid submissions.  I have been in the hospital the last week and ended up coming home with 1600 messages (mostly SPAM from assholes, an unknown number of valid messges from users who are NOT registered.  Tired of filtering through all the crap.  If you have submitted a new question in the past week you will need to resubmit ater REGISTRING as a valid user.
Signed, the management.
Please reply to the list and not to my personal email.
Those desiring my consulting or training services please feel free to email me.
---
"Nolite dare sanctum canibus neque mittatis margaritas vestras ante porcos ne forte conculcent eas pedibus suis."
Cum es damnatorum possederunt porcos iens ut salire off sanguinum cliff in abyssum?"