Quantcast

Most apt questionnaire to measure mothers' satisfaction/experiences with quality of hospital postnatal care

Most apt questionnaire to measure mothers' satisfaction/experiences with quality of hospital postnatal care

Sidra
This post was updated on .
Hi there! I'm recently working on my MPhil thesis which is on "determinants of mother's satisfaction with hospital postnatal care". Since most of the members of this forum are knowledgeable researchers, I was wondering if someone can help me with choosing the right questionnaire that suits my research subject best. I have been searching extensively to find a questionnaire that is preferable for use. I ended up finding only three questionnaires available; the WOMBPNSQ, Jipi's postnatal questionnaire and PreMaPEQ. I 'll be thankful if someone who has worked on this subject can give me an informed feedback so that I can get through this quandary of selecting the most appropriate questionnaire. Thanks.