Linking AMOS Plugin files with AMOS Plugin procedure

Linking AMOS Plugin files with AMOS Plugin procedure

msherman

Dear list: I have discovered the location of the AMOS Plug in file for the calculation of the SRMR which is in my C à Programs Files àIBM SPSS àAMOS à24 àProgramming à Plugins à StandardizedRMR à frmStandardizedRMR. However, when I open up PLUGins within AMOS no files show up and there is no mechanism within this to locate any files. When I got to Options within SPSS and look under File locations I only see location for startup folder, session journal, and Python3 location. There is no indication as to location of Plugins. I thus do not know how to link the Plugin  files on my C drive with Plugins within AMOS.  Any suggestions. Thanks,  martin

Martin F. Sherman, Ph.D.

Professor of Psychology

Director of Master’s Education: Thesis Track

Department of Psychology

222 B Beatty Hall

4501 North Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21210

[hidden email]

410-617-2417 tel

410-617-5341 fax

tt

Re: Linking AMOS Plugin files with AMOS Plugin procedure

tt
I have the same problem with AMOS 24. Anyone find a solution?