GLMM warning: At least one invalid record in the last iteration (zie message for continued warning)

GLMM warning: At least one invalid record in the last iteration (zie message for continued warning)

birolus
The warning continues with A record is invalid if there are errors in
comuting the inverse logit link function, the log-likelihood, the gradient,
or the hessian matrix in the iterative process. No output will be displayed.
Execution of the command stops.

We are comparing a dichototomous independent variable with a repeted
measurement of a continous variable.

Could you please advise?

Kind Regards

Re: GLMM warning: At least one invalid record in the last iteration (zie message for continued warning)

Maguin, Eugene
Would you post your syntax, please. I'm confused by the this part of the warning: ... com(p)uting the inverse logit link function ...) and your statement that you are running what I think would be described as a one between one within repeated measures analysis. If you are not allowing random intercepts and have no missing data, you could run this in GLM repeated.
Gene Maguin

The warning continues with A record is invalid if there are errors in comuting the inverse logit link function, the log-likelihood, the gradient, or the hessian matrix in the iterative process. No output will be displayed.
Execution of the command stops.

We are comparing a dichototomous independent variable with a repeted measurement of a continous variable.

Could you please advise?

Kind Regards

To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to [hidden email] (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the command. To leave the list, send the command SIGNOFF SPSSX-L For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command INFO REFCARD